A major challenge facing businesses today is protecting sensitive data and doing it at an affordable price. AMI will not only protect your data, but we’ll make sure you’ll have easy access and can actually use it to keep your business moving forward in the event of a disaster. We feel it’s important to provide this without making you jump through unnecessary hoops. AMI’s Offsite Backup provides all of this and more! Over our 30 years in business we have serviced customers all across the United States and got to test our Offsite Backup and Disaster Recovery first hand. When Hurricane Katrina hit Louisiana and the south, when the tornadoes went through Joplin, MO and when Hurricane Sandy struck the East Coast, AMI’s Offsite Backup and Disaster Recovery were tested and passed with flying colors. Many companies will tout offering these products but how many have been proven effective? Please contact us more information on AMI’s Offsite Backup and Disaster Recovery services.
- Instant recovery from hardware failure
- Monitored Backups to ensure integrity
- Data backed up daily to redundant servers in multiple locations
- Daily reports sent verifying back ups
- Remote access through secure VPN connection to access data
What AMI offers that others don’t:
- Replacement/loaner equipment in case of disaster
- Office space for your use in case of disaster
- Over 30 years experience in handling the data of financial institutions
- A Tier 2 Data Center with complete redundancy across all channels
- A SSAE 16 Type 2 Certification (only one in Racine County)
AMI Information Systems was founded in Racine, WI in 1983. Since then, AMI has been providing IT solutions through the development, management and overall support of companies IT infrastructures. Our experience serving the IT needs of financial institutions allows us to approach your Managed IT needs with an unmatched level of sophistication and security. Industries such as Local Government, Insurance, Legal and Manufacturing can benefit greatly from our technical expertise and the high quality of customer support that we have been providing for over 30 years.
Please call 800.558.3709 to schedule a FREE 1-Hour On-Site Consultation to see if AMI can help your business eliminate IT headaches and reduce costs.